Morocco Imperial Cities Tour
9 Days and 8 Nights, From £550 per person (4 Star Package)
- Transfer to/from Marrakesh Menara International Airport
- 8 nights’ accommodation at 4 stars hotels
- Half board (Breakfast and dinner only)
- Tour guide
- Transportation (with driver) in the air-conditioned vehicle and 4WD.
- Entrance fees to all attractions in the programme
- Entertainment – Tam Tam and Djambay in Merzouga (Day 3)
- Entertainment – Group Atlas in Midelt (Day 4)
- Entertainment – Evening Folk Fantasia at “Chez Ali” (Day 7)
- Tour Details
Day 1: London/ Marrakesh
- Meet and greet at Marrakesh Menara International Airport, and transfer to your hotel.
- You will have a free evening to rest with Dinner in the hotel.
Day 2: Marrakesh – Ouarazazate
- After breakfast, depart for Ouarzazate through the Tizin'Tichka pass
- Lunch at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddoud, built on a plateau of ruined fortifications
- Upon arrival in Ouarzazate, visit the city and the Cinema Studios (if no Film/Drama shoots on that day)
- Dinner and overnight hotel in Ouarzazate
Day 3: Ouarzazate – Tinghir – Merzouga
- After breakfast, head to Tinghir through Kalaat Megouna (city known for its Moussem (Festival of Roses)
- Lunch upon arrival at Tinghir
- After lunch, visit of the Todra Gorges, within a narrow corridor of about twenty feet, formed by two cliffs (300m high).
- Change of vehicles to 4WD in Rissani then continue to Merzouga
- Settling in Bivouacs (tents)
- Watch the sunset in the middle of Sahara dunes.
- Dinner & evening entertainment (local group DJAMBAY).
- Overnight at the hotel in Merzouga
Day 4: Merzouga – Midelt
- After breakfast, free & easy programme
- Optional: Quad rides in the open dunes of Merzouga (excluded in the price)
- Back to Rissani. Visit the Souk (market) of dates and silverware
- Lunch in Erfoud
- Visit of the Ziz Valley in Errachidia
- Arrival to Midelt and check in to your hotel
- Dinner and evening entertainment (local group ATLAS AMAZIGH GROUP)
- Overnight at the hotel in Midelt
Day 5: Merzouga – Midelt
- After breakfast, depart to Ifrane (located in the heart of the Middle Atlas of Morocco, with its European architecture
- Continue to Fez where you will have lunch
- After lunch, visit to the Idrissid capital and the old Medina
- Free evening explore Fez by yourself
- Dinner and overnight in your hotel in Fez
Day 6: Fez – Meknes – Rabat
- After breakfast, departure to visit Volubilis and the Roman ruins
- Continue to Meknes where we will stop for lunch
- After lunch you visit of the Ismaili Capital before we continue to Rabat
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Rabat
Day 7: Rabat – Casablanca – Marrakesh
- After breakfast, visit the administrative capital of Rabat (The Kasbah of Chellah, Hassan Mosque where kings Mohamed V and Hassan II and Prince Moulay Abdellah are buried, then visit the Kasbah of Oudayas)
- Lunch at DAR NAJI (Traditional restaurant)
- After lunch, depart for Casablanca.
- Visit the Hassan II Mosque
- Continue to Marrakesh
- Check in at the hotel in Marrakesh and then dinner
- After dinner, visit “Chez Ali” (night in Caidale tents and entertainment by folk groups from all over the kingdom and Fantasia.)
- Back to the hotel and overnight
Day 8: Marrakesh
- After breakfast, Marrakesh city tour
- The Menara and the Majorelle Gardens (created by French painter Jacques Majorelle in 1920, taken after his death by fashion designer Yves Saint LORENT and Pierre Berger).
- Visit to the Saadian tombs, Bahia Palace, Moroccan museum of Art and Dar Si Said
- After lunch, visit Jamaa El Fna for shopping purposes
- Free & Easy after lunch
- Optional: Visit the city walls on Barouche (excluded in the price)
Day 9 Marrakesh – London
- Transfer to the airport for the journey back to London.